About the Role
A Hand Sewer is involved in the process of manufacturing textiles goods; working primarily on woven homeware products.
Day to day tasks include
- High quality sewing of required work.
- Organise and maintain an efficient workstation
- Follow health and safety guidelines.
- Quality control of your own work.
- Working with your team to ensure daily targets are met.
require specialist knowledge in hand sewing/techniques in order to reach their daily targets.
Need to be resilient.
Need to be practical.
Have good team working skills but also be able to work well independently.
About the Company
LLUK (Luxury Lockstitch UK Ltd) is a British manufacturer of luxury textiles goods. With a client list of luxury Fashion Houses, Textiles Designers, Mills and Printers, LLUK provides the highest quality of sewing, service and delivery. We are an ever growing company, offering new opportunities and are looking for hardworking and dedicated people to join the team.